Before selecting treatment method, the first step is the assessment of the cardiovascular system. The primary imaging method is the Doppler ultrasound of the vessels and heart, often followed by the ultrasound of other internal organs. If a wound infection is identified, it is recommended to take a discharge sample from the wound for bacteriological examination. After establishing the cause of non-healing, an appropriate treatment should be introduced - both topical and general.
- individually selected specialist wound-dressing
- wound care coaching
- EVLT - Endovenous Laser Ablation Therapy
- Platelet-rich plasma and stem cells
- Pseudovac - polyvalent vaccine against blue pus bacterium Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- VADOplex - Intermittent pneumatic pulse compression (IPK) system. Interdisciplinary team of specialists